Please use the form below to submit your Annual Chapter Report 2018.
You will receive a copy of your report through email.
* indicates mandatory field
*Chapter Country: USAAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArctic OceanArubaAshmore and Cartier IslandsAtlantic OceanAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBaker IslandBangladeshBarbadosBassas da IndiaBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Virgin IslandsBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandClipperton IslandCocos IslandsColombiaComorosCook IslandsCoral Sea IslandsCosta RicaCote d'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDemocratic Republic of the CongoDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaEuropa IslandFalkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)Faroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern and Antarctic LandsGabonGambiaGaza StripGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGlorioso IslandsGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard Island and McDonald IslandsHondurasHong KongHowland IslandHungaryIcelandIndiaIndian OceanIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsle of ManIsraelItalyJamaicaJan MayenJapanJarvis IslandJerseyJohnston AtollJordanJuan de Nova IslandKazakhstanKenyaKingman ReefKiribatiKerguelen ArchipelagoKosovoKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacauMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMidway IslandsMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNavassa IslandNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorth KoreaNorth SeaNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPacific OceanPakistanPalauPalmyra AtollPanamaPapua New GuineaParacel IslandsParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairn IslandsPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRepublic of the CongoRomaniaRussiaRwandaSaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia and the South Sandwich IslandsSouth KoreaSpainSpratly IslandsSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbardSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTromelin IslandTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVenezuelaViet NamVirgin IslandsWake IslandWallis and FutunaWest BankWestern SaharaYemenYugoslaviaZambiaZimbabwe
If USA, Chapter State: ---ALAKASAZARCACOCTDEDCFMFLGAGUHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMHMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDMPOHOKORPWPAPRRISCSDTNTXUTVTVIVAWAWVWIWY
Chapter Leader email:
1.*Is the way your chapter is listed on the website and in the journal correct?
You can log in to change your phone or email here: https://secure.westonaprice.org/cvweb_weston/cgi-bin/utilities.dll/openpage?wrp=mainlogin.htm
Otherwise indicate any changes or additions needed:
2. Approximately how many inquiries did you receive during 2018: 01-56-1011-25over 25
*3. Do you maintain and share a food resource list?: YesNo
*4. Are you able to obtain raw milk in your area? YesNoKinda
5. If possible, please estimate how many new members joined in 2018 due to your efforts: Don't know01-56-1011-25over 25
6. We are offering an online chapter training periodically. Would you like to participate? YesNo
7. Do you receive emails from email@example.com? YesNo
8. We are having a $10 off membership drive soon. If you would like us to send you fliers, please indicate how many. 01020406080100200
9. Do you have a chapter web page within our site westonaprice.org? YesNo
If yes, does it need to be added to our chapter list? YesNo
*10. If you are not on the chapter yahoo group, would you like to be added? YesNoI am on the yahoo group already
*11. Are you on the closed Facebook WAPF membership group? YesNo
12. Are you on the closed Facebook group designed to help leaders use Facebook for their chapter? YesNoI was but am not now
If you have not been on it, would you like to join? YesNoI am on it
If you have been on it, have you found it helpful? YesNoI have not been on it
If not helpful, please put comments below in question #18.
*13. Have you read the Chapter Leader Handbook? YesNo
The handbook is in the Chapter Resources section: http://www.westonaprice.org/local-chapters/chapter-resources
14. If you did not attend, please take time to watch the chapter meeting from our November Conference. I attended or watchedI will watchI will not likely watch it.
You can view it here: http://www.fleetwoodonsite.com/wise/chapterleaders/2018/
We have a survey about the meeting, if you are willing to fill it out go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WT2018CL
15. The chapter can receive up to five copies of the journal each quarter. Do you want to change the quantity you are getting? YesNo
If yes, select how many you would like: 025
16. Would you like to order more brochures, journals or shopping guides for the chapter? YesNo
If yes, here is the order form: http://www.westonaprice.org/wp-content/uploads/chapterleaderorderform.pdf
17. If your chapter has organized any optional activities, please briefly list what you have done (if you have photos for possible inclusion in the journal, please email them with captions including names to firstname.lastname@example.org):
18. Besides the resources available at http://www.westonaprice.org/get-involved/chapter-resources/#orderform are there any other resources or assistance we could provide to help you have more influence in your community as a chapter leader including getting new members?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!