Please use the form below to submit your Annual Chapter Report 2017.
You will receive a copy of your report through email.
* indicates mandatory field
*Chapter Country: USAAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArctic OceanArubaAshmore and Cartier IslandsAtlantic OceanAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBaker IslandBangladeshBarbadosBassas da IndiaBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Virgin IslandsBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandClipperton IslandCocos IslandsColombiaComorosCook IslandsCoral Sea IslandsCosta RicaCote d'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDemocratic Republic of the CongoDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaEuropa IslandFalkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)Faroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern and Antarctic LandsGabonGambiaGaza StripGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGlorioso IslandsGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard Island and McDonald IslandsHondurasHong KongHowland IslandHungaryIcelandIndiaIndian OceanIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsle of ManIsraelItalyJamaicaJan MayenJapanJarvis IslandJerseyJohnston AtollJordanJuan de Nova IslandKazakhstanKenyaKingman ReefKiribatiKerguelen ArchipelagoKosovoKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacauMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMidway IslandsMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNavassa IslandNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorth KoreaNorth SeaNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPacific OceanPakistanPalauPalmyra AtollPanamaPapua New GuineaParacel IslandsParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairn IslandsPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRepublic of the CongoRomaniaRussiaRwandaSaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia and the South Sandwich IslandsSouth KoreaSpainSpratly IslandsSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbardSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTromelin IslandTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVenezuelaViet NamVirgin IslandsWake IslandWallis and FutunaWest BankWestern SaharaYemenYugoslaviaZambiaZimbabwe
If USA, Chapter State: ---ALAKASAZARCACOCTDEDCFMFLGAGUHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMHMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDMPOHOKORPWPAPRRISCSDTNTXUTVTVIVAWAWVWIWY
*Is the way your chapter is listed on the website and in the journal correct?
If no, what needs to change? (check all that apply): Chapter NamePhoneemailwebsitefacebook groupCo-Leader
Chapter Leader (co-leader):
1. Approximately how many inquiries did you receive during 2017: 01-56-1011-25over 25
*2. Do you maintain and share a food resource list?: YesNo
*3. Are you able to obtain raw milk in your area? YesNo
4. If possible, please estimate how many new members joined in 2017 due to your efforts: Don't know01-56-1011-25over 25
5. We are having a $10 off membership drive in March. If you would like us to send you fliers, please indicate how many. 01020406080100200
*6. Do you have a chapter web page within our site westonaprice.org? YesNo
If yes, does it need to be added to our chapter list? YesNo
*7. Are you on the chapter yahoo group? YesNo
If not, do you want to be added? YesNo
*8. Are you on the private Facebook WAPF membership group? YesNo
*9. Have you read the Chapter Leader Handbook? YesNo
The handbook is in the Chapter Resources section: http://www.westonaprice.org/local-chapters/chapter-resources
10. Did you attend/watch the chapter meeting from our November Conference? YesNo You can view it here: http://www.fleetwoodonsite.com/wise/chapterleaders/2017/
*11. The chapter can receive up to five copies of the journal each quarter. Do you want to change the quantity you are getting? YesNo
If yes, select how many you would like: 025
*12. Would you like to order more brochures, journals or shopping guides for the chapter? YesNo
If yes, here is the order form: http://www.westonaprice.org/wp-content/uploads/chapterleaderorderform.pdf
13. Chapter leaders can be raters on our 12 Spoons Restaurant Rating project. Would you like to be a rater? already am a raterwould like to be addedwould not like to be a rater
14. The Foundation will often pay fees and provide materials to exhibit at events. Would you be interested in helping with exhibits either that we find or that you find in your area? (Let us know of any you find.) YesNo
Please email us if you have events in mind where you would like to exhibit. email@example.com
15. If your chapter has organized any optional activities, please briefly list what you have done (if you have photos for possible inclusion in the journal, please email them with captions including names to firstname.lastname@example.org):
16. Besides the resources available at http://www.westonaprice.org/get-involved/chapter-resources/#orderform are there any other resources or assistance we could provide to help you have more influence in your community as a chapter leader including getting new members?