TRADITIONALLY-BASED NUTRIENT-DENSE, PROPERLY PREPARED FOODS FOR THE MODERN FAMILY
- We are the Bellingham, Washington chapter of the Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF).
- We strive to provide our families with nutrient-dense real foods and share what we know.
- We support our local sustainable farms and small food producers.
- We care about how our food is raised because that affects the nutrient and toxin levels of what we consume as well as the health of our environment.
- We are relearning the forgotten preparation methods of our ancestors and applying them to the today’s kitchen and lifestyle.
We invite you to join us!
Check out our FOOD RESOURCES pages for a list of quality local food sources.
Please contact our chapter lead Carla Witham at (360) 739-2192 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about our chapter or would like to join our email group.
If you are new to nutrient dense real foods, please download our E-book detailing a step-by-step process you can use.