Beef: 100% grass-fed
Berry Patch Farms
Grass-fed Black Angus beef from Gail Johnson: (970) 352-0150.
13785 Potomac St.
Brighton, CO 80601
Available at their on-site farm store, hours: June-Sept: Tues-Sat: 8-6| October: Tues-Sat: 10-4 | Nov-May: Sat: 10-3
Buffalo Peak Ranch
Individual cuts and bulk orders available; bone broth may be available for pre-order.
- Boulder Meetups. Contact farmers for dates and times.
- Denver WAPF Chapter Meetings as well as Jefferson Unitarian Church parking lot on months between meetings.
- Farm 2 Table Trading Post locations
Colorado Sustainable Farms
“Beyond Organic” sustainability according to practices of Natural Animal Husbandry.
Cure Organic Farms
Sells Highland beef from Frank Silva of Homestead Natural Beef (see below).
Available at 7450 Valmont Road at 75th St and Valmont Rd across from the Munson’s Farm Stand; Wed-Fri 11am-6pm, Sat-Sun 10am-4pm.
Organically and biodynamically grown beef, pork, chicken, ducks, and eggs. Purchase through a CSA account and pick up at a Boulder site bi-monthly.
Ebert Family Farm
Individual cuts and bulk orders available at Boulder pick-up sites for Ebert’s dairy products or by appointment
Honeyacre Natural 100% Grass-fed Beef
Beef raised on un-sprayed pasture from birth to finish by Shoemaker Ranch, Inc; available at Boulder Farmer’s Markets
8052 County Road I
Wiggins, Colorado 80654
Jim Roberts Ranch
Boulder County raised grass-fed beef available at Isabelle Farm Store at Thomas Open Space on Baseline Road between 95th St and Hwy 287.
Kiowa Valley Organics
Certified organic grass-fed beef.
- Louisville Farmers Market Saturdays 9am-1pm
- Some Boulder WAPF Chapter meetings
- Denver WAPF Chapter meetings
Larga Vista Ranch
Sells only individual cuts; no sides or whole animals. Available at their farm store or meeting place in Colorado Springs (see web site for details). Contact farmer for other options.
Lasater Grasslands Beef
- Ground beef and some cuts available at some Natural Grocers (aka Vitamin Cottage) stores.
- Can be ordered direct and shipped. Free shipping to Colorado and local pick-up in Colorado Springs.
Natural Homestead Beef
Highlands cattle from Northern Scotland. Two types of finishes; 1) All grass fed and 2) “Traditional” finish – no corn, no soy feed and finished on alfalfa and grass hay, flax, sunflower seed, and spent brewers grains. Organs, fat, and bone available. Quarter, half, and whole beef available, as well as CSA and special orders.
- Boulder Farmers Market
- Boulder drop-off during off market months. Contact Frank for dates/times.