Local Dairy Products
I’ve tried to categorize these milk resources by where you can get the milk which is not always where the farm is. So a few may be in more than one spot.
Unless noted, I have NOT visited these farms.
- Pride and Joy Dairy – http://www.prideandjoydairy.com/ – Milk from grass fed cows. They are now delivering to Neighbors’s market in downtown Vancouver. Click Here for Details
- Chuck’s Produce 13215 Southeast Mill Plain Boulevard Vancouver, WA 98684, (360) 597-2700. Sells raw milk dairy. Last I checked they have cow milk from Dungeness Valley and Spanish Sonrise Dairy. They have goat milk from Finnmark Farms.
- Neighbors Markets 1707 Main Street Vancouver, WA 98660. Sells raw milk dairy.
- Dee Creek Farm delivers a variety of products weekly in their Mobile Farm Store! (See listing under Woodland, below.) Contact Summer at 360 225-9711 for details! www.deecreekfarm.com
- A drop-off point for Dungeness Valley Creamery. (See listing under Sequim.) Contact the dairy if you would like to be put on the list. (360) 683-0716 or email@example.com .
- Pure Eire Dairy – Raw milk from Pure Éire Dairy (Details) can be purchased at Andy’s Market, 1117 S College Ave, College Place WA 99324, Phone: (509) 529-1003, Web: http://www.andysmarket.com. – Drop off in Vancouver via Blue Valley Meats http://www.bluevalleymeats.com
- Spanish Sonrise Dairy located in Yacolt, Washington. They have Holsteins and Jerseys that are on pasture, grass hay, alfalfa. They do use grain while milking. The grain is locally made in Ridgefield, Washington at Rietdyk’s Milling Company. The grain contains no corn in it, Rietdyk’s took out the corn for them. The milk is filtered, bottled, and placed in an ice bathed to cool it down the fastest. Their farm is located at 37800 NE 243rd Yacolt, WA 98675, phone is (360 )931-7283, fax (360) 977-1642, email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website is currently under construction. Their milk is sold in Chuck’s Produce in Vancouver, Four C Produce in Battle Ground, Taqueria Market Portland LLC is Vancouver
- FinnMark Farms LLC – http://finnmarkfarms.com/, a fully licensed Grade A Raw Goat Milk Dairy, is located at 24305 NE 382nd St, Yacolt, WA 98675. Their milk is sold at Four C’s Produce in Battle Ground, Diane’s Produce in Orchards, and Chuck’s Produce in Vancouver. It is also available from the farm. The goats are a mixed herd of LaMancha’s, Toggenbergs, and Alpines and are fed a balanced diet with free access to pasture and hand fed grain portions. For more information call Mark Lee, owner 360-798-7136.
- The Cheese Bar – www.thecheese-bar.com – While not milk, this place offers a WIDE variety of raw milk cheeses and will give you samples of every one!
- A drop-off point for Dungeness Valley Creamery (http://www.dungenessvalleycreamery.com/). Contact the dairy if you would like to be put on the list. (360) 683-0716 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Click for details
- Dobler Hill Dairy, LLC. They are a Grade A Raw Goat Milk Dairy in the LaCenter/Woodland area. Their herd consists solely of purebred Nubian goats. Milk available from on farm sales. 41900 NE Dobler Hill Road, Woodland, WA 98674 e-mail: email@example.com. Please contact Darryl or Andria Koistinen at 360-263-4230 for delicious locally produced goat milk. www.doblerhilldairy.com. Details
- Dee Creek Farm is now delivering raw goat milk from our Nubian goats. The following additional products are available either at the farm or delivered to Vancouver weekly via our Mobile Farm Store: pasture-based poultry and eggs; pasture-based beef, pork and lamb; locally-made organic, artisan bread; fresh vegetables, locally-produced raw honey, and non-toxic soaps, cleaners and lotions. Monthly workshops: cheese making, the preparation of lacto-fermented veggies and soap making. Nourishing Tradition potlucks. Visit the website, www.deecreekfarm.com or phone Summer at 360 225-9711.
- Four C Produce 6711 Ne 219th St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, 360-687-8998. Sells raw milk dairy.
- Conway Family Farms, home to Peaceful Pastures Nubian goats. Shaun, Lorrie, Ashley & Amber Conway, 32116 NE Dial Road, Camas, WA 98607, Phone: (360) 834-0315, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , www.conwayfamilyfarm.com. Milk available for on-farm sales and some home delivery. Family has been raising goats since the early 1970’s.