Jupiter Resource List
Buying Clubs and CSA Farms
- Affordable Organics – http://affordableorganics4u.com/Home.html We are a FL based organic produce buying club, dedicated to good health & supporting American farmers. Our goal is to make fresh organic fruits & vegetables available at a price you can afford. We help you put your money where your mouth is! The pickup is on Wednesday from 11:30 to 1:30pm off Center St.
- Alice’s Farm Fresh Foods – http://www.localfreshfoods.net – Alice’s Farm Fresh Foods is a market of clean and nutritional food from local small farmers. Our farmers, although not all certified organic, grow their produce for their families, not commercially. They do not use any harmful pesticides or fungicides and their produce is of the best quality available. By bringing clean, locally grown food to our customers, Alice’s Farm Fresh Foods is able to assist in the support of local small farmers and in the long-term health of the community.
- Annie’s Organic Produce – https://www.anniesbuyingclub.com/welcome.cfm – this buying club which seems to have several Jupiter pickup locations.
- BMorganics – send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org – Delivers nutrient dense food to your door in Jupiter every week. Including dairy, meat, produce, FCLO, snack food, and more.
- Crunchy Mon’s Produce – https://www.facebook.com/crunchymomsproducecoop – Crunchy Mom’s Produce is an organic buying club located on the beautiful Treasure Coast in Florida. We offer Organic Produce as well as clean meat.
- Millers Organic Farm – Healthy Food Club delivering to Palm Beach Gardens every other Monday. http://www.myhealthyfoodclub.com, The food is coming from Miller’s Organic Farm and while it is decidedly not local, they have things such as camel & sheep milk, soy free poultry, fresh, not frozen meat, etc. WAPF’s Shopping Guide has put them in their “best” category for years and they’ve served at WAPF conferences. Orders are done online (not email), the farm boxes up the individual orders and puts them on pallets. Once the pallets get to Miami, they go out to the delivery points, in this case, one at a member’s home in Palm Beach Gardens. The farm uses the usual cow share arrangement, so there is a yearly membership fee ($35).
- SeaBreeze Organic Farm – email@example.com – Delivers nutrient dense food every other week to a drop off point in Jupiter. Their product list is extensive and includes dairy, meat, produce, nutrient dense condiments, and more. Click here for more info
- Celis Produce – http://celis-produce.com – Our mission is to deliver fresh, organic fruits and vegetables to homes and offices in Palm Beach County.
- Jupiter Creamery is a family run farm located in Jupiter Farms. We sell the excess raw milk that our farm does not consume. We are by appointment, weekly or bi-weekly arrangement. Milk is for animal consumption only. We sell it in Mason, glass 1/2 gallon jars on an exchange basis. We use no antibiotics, steroids or hormones. Our cows eat no grain, corn or soy, they eat grass, hay, Chaffhaye, vegetables and fruits (as many bananas as they can). Cows are treated as family members and we hope you like their milk as much as we do. To contact us please send an email to JupiterCreamery@gmail.com and we will try to get back to you as soon as our busy farm life allows us.
- Full Circle Farm – We are a family owned and operated farm producing nutrient dense foods the old fashioned way with a modern twist. Our foods have no chemicals of any kind including no hormones or anti-life (biotics). We go way beyond the federal governments organic standards. We offer Non-GMO eggs/chicken, 100% grass fed beef, forest fed pork (Joel Salatin style), raw dairy products (milk, yogurt, kefir, cottage cheese, etc.). We deliver to Gainesville, Ocala, Tampa, Brandon and Bradenton, Jacksonville, High Springs, Brooksville, Clearwater, St. Pete, Tallahassee, Orlando and South Florida (up to Jupiter and down to the Florida Keys). Visit our website for a full product list and to find a delivery location near you: www.fullcirclerealfoods.com. We also offer educational seminars at the farm or at your location and farm consulting to help you get started farming. We love visitors; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set an appointment to give you a farm tour.
- Farriss Farm – http://www.farrissfarm.com/Home.html, their web site says they come to the Palm Beach Gardens green market on Sundays.
- Shadowood Farm – http://shadowoodfarm.com – Shadowood Farm is a community style organic food garden.
- Goodness Gracious Acres – www.goodnessgraciousacres.com – We are a working farm selling raw goat milk, kefir, goat milk soap, fresh eggs, cheese and art. We milk year round, twice a day, 365 days a year. Milk is sold by appointment only (sold as pet food). Lovingly raised herd of Purebred Nubians and Lamancha dairy goats. All CAE, CL and Johnes negative status. as well G6s normal. We are on Continuous DHI (Dairy Herd Improvement) with Langston U. and our milk is checked for butterfat/protein/SCC (bacteria levels) monthly. We also partake yearly in Linear Appraisal with ADGA. Our chickens have been tested when first brought on property for salmonella, psitticosis, Marecks. Details Click Here
- Heritage Hen Farm Dairy – (http://www.heritagehen.com/) Week day farm pickup of dairy (sold as pet food) products and poultry products. They are about 40 min from Jupiter.
- Fiddle Dee Dee Farms: facebook.com/Fiddle.dee.dee.farms Home to chickens, rabbits, ducks, turkeys, and various gardens while countless projects take place in the home, including soap making. Fresh Pastured Eggs $5.00 per dozen and Handmade Soaps $5.00 per bar. Special orders taken for soaps. We can make your favorite color/fragrance and offer discounts for full batch purchases. Call Josephine at 561 630-6152
- 4 Arrows Ranch – http://www.greenpeople.org/listing/4-Arrows-Ranch-45499.cfm
- Kai Kai Farm & Grove – Diane and Carl have grown vegetables and strawberries without pesticides and mineral fertilizers in southern Martin County since 2008. Members receive a great diversity of high quality produce (10-12 items) grown October – May on our 40 acre site. Weekly or bi-weekly memberships offered. Boxes may be picked-up at the farm, Palm Beach Gardens Green Market (Sundays) or delivered for an extra charge between Palm City and Northlake Blvd. Call us for new weekly pickup locations which are pending. I-95 directions exit Hobe Sound (Bridge Road) or Stuart (Kanner Hwy SR76) and west about 10 miles. – listing from LocalHarvest Details
- White’s Eggs – (http://www.localharvest.org/whites-eggs-M35409) Dad and I have been raising birds for years. Maybe some of you even remember my Dad .Mr.White, as you drove by or brought your children to the White’s Acadmey child care center here on the North End of Palm Beach County along Old Dixie Hwy, Lake Park.. His gardens and bird farm operation are legendary . If you have never had goose eggs now is the time to try them. Goose eggs are very large and rich . Great for omlets or baking . 1 egg = 5 chicken egg.- listing from LocalHarvest
- Twisted Tree Farm – (http://www.localharvest.org/twisted-tree-farm-M52000) Twisted Tree Farm is a small, rare-fruit farm located in Palm Beach Gardens. We have lychee, longan, mango, jackfruit, black sapote, carambola, banana, loquat, macadamia, pecan and seville orange trees on our farm. We can sell any of the above listed locally, but unfortunately do not ship at this time. Please call for further information.- listing from LocalHarvest
- White Oak Pastures – http://whiteoakpastures.com/index.html – Sold at Whole Foods in Palm Beach Gardens
- Thompson Farms Smokehouse – http://www.thompsonfarms.com/index.htm – Sold at Whole Foods in Palm Beach Gardens
- Eufloria – http://www.microhydroponics.net – Eufloria Hydroponics & Microcrops provides the finest nutrient dense, NON – GMO, organically grown, wheat grasses and micro greens to the South Florida market.
- Nutritution Wise – A small store located in Jupiter. Open Monday – Friday 9 – 6 and Saturday from 10-5. 75 E. Indiantown Road, Suite #608, Jupiter, FL 33477, 561-747-1818 – Phone
- Whole Foods in Palm Beach Gardens
- Greenwise in Palm Beach Gardens
- Nutrition Smart
- Jupiter Farmers Market – Abacoa Town Center Green Market, Saturdays 9 to 1 open year round. http://www.farmersmarketonline.com/fm/AbacoaTownCenterGreenMarket.html
- Jupiter Green Market – Riverwalk https://www.facebook.com/jupitergreenartisanmarket
Restaurants (The restaurants listed have some menu items that are made with quality ingredients. You must be selective. Don’t assume that because they are on this list that all the items are nutritious)
- Fit Body Bistro – http://www.fitbodybistro.com – We are 100% Gluten Free, Anti-Biotic Free, Dye Free, Preservative Free, MSG Free and GMO Free.
- Coolinary Cafe – http://coolinarycafe.com/info.html – sources local ingredients.
- Leftovers Cafe & The Shake – http://littlemoirs.com/leftovers/ & http://littlemoirs.com/food-shack/ These restaurants are very similar. They offer quality fish on the kids menu skip the regular sides and order berries and it’s a pretty decent meal for a child. The regular menu has lots of healthy options for the adults.
- Guanabanas – http://www.guanabanas.com/ – Fish purchased from Florida fisherman caught in sustainable, managed fisheries.
- DIG http://www.digdelray.com/ – In Delray Beach
- Ocean Blue – http://www.oceanbleugrill.com/home.html – Get some produce from Kai-Kai Farm
- The Cooper – http://www.thecooperrestaurant.com/about.html – Farm to table restaurant
- Cafe Chardonnay – http://www.cafechardonnay.com – Get some produce from Kai-Kai Farm
- Cafe Boulud – http://www.cafeboulud.com/palmbeach/ – Get some produce from Kai-Kai Farm
- The Breakers – http://www.thebreakers.com/restaurants_lounges/ – – Get some produce from Kai-Kai Farm
- Avocado Grill – http://www.avocadogrillwpb.com/#about – Avocado Grill is a new culinary destination created to offer farm-to-table artisanal cuisine to food enthusiasts around the globe.
Other food resource websites
- Local Food South Florida – http://localfoodsouthflorida.org/index.html – A list of local food resources and more beyond Jupiter.