Focusing on both nutrition and happiness, WAPF Sydney operates as a large team of contributors who raise awareness about the nutritionally superb food available in Sydney. We bring everyone together for a shared journey towards great health, and longevity.
In particular, we support grass fed and artisan products which aren’t commonly found in supermarkets. A resource list for Sydney can be emailed if requested.
Founded by psychotherapist Sally Walsh, her goal is to build a community who live long, great lives. Ancestral health practices for children and future generations.
There is a special $10 off discount for all new Australian members who join between now and 31 August 2019 – see special here: membership is typically $50, but is discounted to $40. Use code wapf10 to get the discount. Join here: https://www.westonaprice.org/why-join/
Events happening in Australia 2019:
In the 1930s, Weston Price embarked on extraordinary anthropological expeditions to remote corners of the globe and uncovered the link between modern eating habits and the incidence of chronic degenerative illness
The Metabolic Typing Diet by William Wolcott and Trish Fahey
Retracing the footsteps of Dr. Weston A. Price
- Saturday 31 August, 12pm. Indigenous food feast at Charcoal Lane Restaurant, Fitzroy. For $85 tickets go to: https://www.facebook.com/events/359765954650854/
- Sunday 1 September, 1.30pm. Castlemaine Bee Sanctuary. For $60 tickets go to: https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=514447&fbclid=IwAR0BW1p_oWP8FoANnuIjaOdBCrP1CSB1Fh1PXkFnwW0CF181HO8J-vfF1t8 https://www.facebook.com/WAPFMelbourne/
- Tuesday 3 September, 7pm. Meat Matters: How farm animals can save our health and planet – panel event – featuring Belinda Fettke, Louise Stephen, Tammi Jonas in Abbotsford. For $25 tickets go to: https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=511383&fbclid=IwAR0uTy3nucIVfQUsYDY0-BYOZTSpMLf3Dw4NebX8-V2Y3wKc0OOWw515iUY https://www.facebook.com/WAPFMelbourne/
- Wednesday 4 September, 5:45pm-9:00pm, Wise Traditions, Wellness, & Weston A Price at Wesley Centre 220 Pitt Street, Sydney CBD. For $60 (or student price) tickets go to: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/wise-traditions-wellness-and-weston-a-price-tickets-61858669947
- Thursday 5 September, 10:30am-11:30am, Development of children through nutrient-dense foods at Holdsworth Family Services, Club room, 64 Holdsworth Street, Woollahra. For $10 tickets go to: https://holdsworth.org.au/families-young-children/ https://www.facebook.com/WAPFSydney/?ref=bookmarks
- Thursday 5 September, 6:15pm-8:30pm, Weston A Price presents: A New Hope for Food Degradation and Modern Epidemics at The Kinder Cafe, 3 Salisbury Rd, Castle Hill. $25. For tickets go to: https://wapf_a_new_hope_for_modern_epidemics.eventbrite.com.au
- Saturday 7 September, 10.30am-12pm, Local WAPF members in discussion with Holistic Hilda at CarriageWorks, Redfern. For $10 tickets go to: https://www.facebook.com/WAPFSydney/?ref=bookmarks
- CLUNES, BYRON BAY
- Thursday 12 September, 5.00pm-9.00pm. Community, Environment & Healing event. Weston A Price and Gather By unite at The Coronation Hall in Clunes for the future of children’s health. Cost $ gold coin donation. https://www.facebook.com/WAPFTweedshire/
- Saturday 14 September, 9.30am-11.30am. Educational Event on the WAPF philosophy. For $10 tickets go to: https://foodforlifecoach.com.au/products/holistic-hilda-educational-event-returning-to-traditions
- MALANEY, SUNSHINE COAST
- Sunday 15 September, 2pm-5pm. Back to Traditional Farming – creating a synchronicity between us and our land. For $35 tickets go to: https://changinghabits.com.au/product/back-to-traditional-farming-creating-a-synchronicity-between-us-and-our-land/
- ATHERTON TABLELANDS / CAIRNS
- Saturday 28 September, 10am-11.30am. Wise Food Traditions. For $20 tickets go to:https://www.facebook.com/WAPFCairns/
- Saturday 28 & 29 September. Ooray Plum Festival at Rainforest Bounty with John Newton author of “The Oldest Foods on Earth”. https://www.rainforestbounty.com.au/events/
There are limited tickets for events so book early!