Weston A. Price Foundation, Yankton Chapter
Mary Walkes & Crystal La Brake – co-chapter leaders
Meetings:First Wednesday of the month at Noon.
Location: Missouri River Associates Bldg; 124 Walnut
We can help you obtain WAPF food and supplies. Click below to view our Resource List:
Our local group members can help with obtaining: Raw milk (and gallon jars for it), Lard and Tallow, Chicken feed (organic oats, non-GMO corn) Kombucha sponges, Dairy and Water Kefir grains, and bail lock jars for second-ferment kombucha, sour-dough starter, kefir whey, bulk organic black tea, Pickl-it jars, GAPS information and books.
The Mount Marty College library has a WAPF shelf with books and DVDs available free of charge. They are also available for inter-library loan.
Cod Liver Oil Recommendations: BEST (Available Online/Mail Order):
- Green Pasture Products: Blue Ice High-Vitamin Fermented Cod Liver Oil, (402) 858-4818, greenpasture.org
- Radiant Life: Blue Ice High-Vitamin Fermented Cod Liver Oil, (888) 593-8333, http://www.radiantlifecatalog.com/
- See our list of local chapter leaders and members who sell fermented cod liver oil.
- NutraPro International virgin cod liver oil nutraprointl.com
- Rosita Real Foods extra virgin cod liver oil www.corganic.com