Are you looking for real food near Boulder County? Check out our resource list and come visit us at our gatherings!
Do you benefit from the teachings of the Weston A. Price Foundation? If you do, and are not already a member of the organization, please consider becoming one! Without support from members, the WAPF could not successfully provide the nutritional education, research, and activism that we so desperately need. Benefits of membership include, but are not limited to:
- a free copy of the quarterly journal (with priceless nutrition information!)
- discount tuition to the Wise Traditions International Conference (an amazing experience!)
- the annual shopping guide (taking the guess-work out of buying nutrient dense foods!)
- access to valuable coupons from trusted companies
- action alerts and member information via email
- the feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment that comes from knowing that you are a part of creating a healthier world for ourselves and our children.
As a non-profit organization with no established income source, we kindly ask that you would consider giving a few dollars to help us cover the cost of renting the church building for our meetings and giving the speakers thank you gifts. The church gives us a huge break on the rental fee and our speakers volunteer their time for us, but we still need some funds to help cover costs and show our gratitude to those who support us. We will have a basket at the meeting for donations. Thank you for your support and generosity.
is our only legitimate hope of survival.” ~Wendell Berry
To be notified of upcoming meetings by email, please join our mailing list.
Send us a message via the Contact Us link for more information about our meetings or to get involved!