Welcome to the Boulder WAPF Chapter
Are you looking for real food in Boulder, Colorado? The Boulder WAPF Chapter can help you. Check out our resource list and come visit us at our gatherings!
Meetings are usually held on the fourth Saturday of the even months from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at St. Ambrose Episcopal Church: 7520 S. Boulder Rd. Boulder, CO 80303.
Do you benefit from the teachings of the Weston A. Price Foundation? If you do, and are not already a member of the organization, please consider becoming one! Without support from members, the WAPF could not successfully provide the nutritional education, research, and activism that we so desperately need. Benefits of membership include, but are not limited to:
- a free copy of the quarterly journal (with priceless nutrition information!)
- discount tuition to the Wise Traditions International Conference (an amazing experience!)
- the annual shopping guide (taking the guess-work out of buying nutrient dense foods!)
- access to valuable coupons from trusted companies
- action alerts and member information via email
- the feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment that comes from knowing that you are a part of creating a healthier world for ourselves and our children.
10:00-10:30 Community time, Shop with Vendors
10:30-11:45 Speaker’s presentation
11:45-12:00 Wrap up and Clean up
There is also a playground just outside our meeting room.
- Donoma Farms: pastured and organic chickens, beef, pork, lamb, eggs and more along with winter vegetables and jams; preorders with Justin are appreciated (not required)
- Jun Key Co-Op: selling organically prepared Jun tea, organic dry goods (herbs and teas, lentils, etc.), local raw honey, sunflower seeds (raw and sprouted), and more! Preorder with Monica for the best selection.
- Healthy Harvest: formerly Olea Estates, selling organic extra-virgin olive oil and olives
As a non-profit organization with no established income source, we kindly ask that you would consider giving a few dollars to help us cover the cost of renting the church building for our meetings and giving the speakers thank you gifts. The church gives us a huge break on the rental fee and our speakers volunteer their time for us, but we still need some funds to help cover costs and show our gratitude to those who support us. We will have a basket at the meeting for donations. Thank you for your support and generosity.
is our only legitimate hope of survival.” ~Wendell Berry
To be notified of upcoming meetings by email, please join our mailing list.
Send us a message via the Contact Us link for more information about our meetings or to get involved!