2. Farmer’s/Farm Family name: Andrea & Nathan Creswick
3. Street address: 6500 Rollenhagen Rd
4. City: Ravenna
5. State (2-letter abbreviation): MI
6. Zip: 49451
7. Phone number: 616/837-9226
8. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Website: www.CreswickFarms.com
Type of Farm/Farm Practices
10. Are you Certified Organic? No
11. Are you Certified Biodynamic? No
12. If you are not Certified Organic, do you use organic production methods? Yes
13. Do you use synthetic fertilizers? No
14. Do you use any of the following: nonorganic pesticides, herbicides, parasiticides, or fungicides? No
15. Do you keep livestock? Yes
16. What animals do you keep? Beef, Lamb, Pork, Poultry and Eggs
Chickens (list breeds): Barred Rock, Rhode Island Reds, Isa Brown, White Rocks, Welsummers, Cornish Cross
Ducks (list breeds): N/A
Turkeys (list breeds): Broad Breasted White
Other Poultry (list type and breeds):
Cows (list breeds): ”The Creswick Cross” Animals that are selected on their performance on pasture, no one particular breed.
Goats (list breeds): N/A
Pigs (list breeds): Duroc, Hampshire, Yorkshire
Sheep (list breeds): Katahdin, Targhee
Other Animals (list type and breeds):
17. Do you use antibiotics? No
18. Are the animals pasture-fed? Yes
19. How much and for how long: If there is grass, they are out there.
20. Do you practice managed grazing? Yes
21. Do you apply compost or compost tea? Yes
22. Do you apply other soil amendments?
23. Do you use supplemental feed?
For poultry (list type): Pasture plus free choice Corn, Spelt, Barley, Oats and organic minerals and supplements.
For cows, sheep, and/or goats (list type): N/A
For pigs (list type): Pasture plus free choice Corn, Spelt, Barley, Oats and organic minerals and supplements.
24. Do you supply raw milk? No
25. Do you keep your barn and milk room clean?
26. Do you keep the cows clean/teats washed?
27. Do you thoroughly wash your milking equipment after every milking?
28. Are cows with mastitis or other health problems excluded from milking?
29. Are cows tested for disease
Which tests, and how often?
30. Is the milk routinely tested for pathogens, coliform count?
Which tests, and how often?
31. Is the farm water routinely tested?
32. Are milk and milk products kept well chilled?
33. Other/Explain (list any other routine practices, or explain any of your answers above?
34. Do you sell milk? No
35. Meat butchered at a USDA-certified or state-certified abattoir? Yes
36. Meat butchered on the farm? No
37. Describe or explain any butchering practices: USDA/GRANDIN Humane handling & treatment. Animal treatment and handling verified and approved by Farms Without Harm and Animal Welfare Approved
All Creswick Farms products are Nitrite/Nitrate, MSG, Soy, Preservative Free. Sausages, Hams, Bacons and Eggs are processed in our own MDA licensed facility. No animals other than Creswick Farms’ are processed in the facility.
38. Please check off the products you sell and list current prices – See website for pricing and availability.
Raw whole milk:
Raw ice cream:
Raw sour cream:
Raw cottage cheese:
Cheese (list types):
Other dairy (list):
Eggs (list type, chicken, duck, etc) :
Produce (list typical offerings):
Prepared foods (list typical offerings):
39. Do you only sell animals that are raised on your farm at the address listed?
40. Are the animals born on your farm at the address listed? No
Multiple Pastures at different addresses.
41. Do you ever purchase animals from auctions or from your processor or do you ever buy parts from your processor (whole pork bellies…)? No
42. Do you personally attend to your animals at least once a day or do you hire help or farmers to do that for you? Personally Attend
43. Do you purchase pre-mixed feed from an elevator or do you grind your own? Grind Own