1. Name of farm: Good Land Growers
2. Farmer’s/Farm Family name: Hoskins
3. Street address: 11901 SW Greenville Rd
4. City: Greenville
5. State (2-letter abbreviation): MI
6. Zip: 48838
7. Phone number: 616-947-0038
8. Email: email@example.com
9. Website: Http;//www.goodlandgrowers.com
Type of Farm/Farm Practices
10. Are you Certified Organic? No
11. Are you Certified Biodynamic? No
12. If you are not Certified Organic, do you use organic production methods? Yes
13. Do you use synthetic fertilizers? No
14. Do you use any of the following: nonorganic pesticides, herbicides, parasiticides, or fungicides? No
15. Do you keep livestock? No
16. What animals do you keep?
Chickens (list breeds):
Ducks (list breeds):
Turkeys (list breeds):
Other Poultry (list type and breeds):
Cows (list breeds):
Goats (list breeds):
Pigs (list breeds):
Sheep (list breeds):
Other Animals (list type and breeds):
17. Do you use antibiotics?
18. Are the animals pasture-fed?
19. How much and for how long:
20. Do you practice managed grazing?
21. Do you apply compost or compost tea?
22. Do you apply other soil amendments?
23. Do you use supplemental feed?
For poultry (list type):
For cows, sheep, and/or goats (list type):
For pigs (list type):
24. Do you supply raw milk?
25. Do you keep your barn and milk room clean?
26. Do you keep the cows clean/teats washed?
27. Do you thoroughly wash your milking equipment after every milking?
28. Are cows with mastitis or other health problems excluded from milking?
29. Are cows tested for disease?
Which tests, and how often:
30. Is the milk routinely tested for pathogens, coliform count?
Which tests, and how often:
31. Is the farm water routinely tested?
32. Are milk and milk products kept well chilled?
33. Other/Explain (list any other routine practices, or explain any of your answers above?
34. Do you sell milk?
35. Meat butchered at a USDA-certified or state-certified abattoir?
36. Meat butchered on the farm?
37. Describe or explain any butchering practices:
38. Please check off the products you sell and list current prices
Raw whole milk:
Raw ice cream:
Raw sour cream:
Raw cottage cheese:
Cheese (list types):
Other dairy (list):
Eggs (list type, chicken, duck, etc) :
Honey: 15.00 per quart
Produce (list typical offerings): Blueberries
Prepared foods (list typical offerings):
39. Do you only sell animals that are raised on your farm at the address listed?
40. Are the animals born on your farm at the address listed?
41. Do you ever purchase animals from auctions or from your processor or do you ever buy parts from your processor (whole pork bellies…)?
42. Do you personally attend to your animals at least once a day or do you hire help or farmers to do that for you?
43. Do you purchase pre-mixed feed from an elevator or do you grind your own?