1. Name of farm: Love Led Farm
2. Farmer’s/Farm Family name: David and Robin Tucker
3. Street address: 4890 120th Avenue
4. City: Holland
5. State (2-letter abbreviation): MI
6. Zip: 49424
7. Phone number: 616-405-8664
8. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Website: loveledfarm.com
Type of Farm/Farm Practices
10. Are you Certified Organic? No
11. Are you Certified Biodynamic?
12. If you are not Certified Organic, do you use organic production methods? Yes
13. Do you use synthetic fertilizers? No
14. Do you use any of the following: nonorganic pesticides, herbicides, parasiticides, or fungicides? No
15. Do you keep livestock? Yes
16. What animals do you keep?
Chickens (list breeds): Isa Browns
Ducks (list breeds):
Turkeys (list breeds):
Other Poultry (list type and breeds):
Cows (list breeds):
Goats (list breeds): Nubian
Pigs (list breeds):
Sheep (list breeds):
Other Animals (list type and breeds):
17. Do you use antibiotics? No
18. Are the animals pasture-fed? Yes
19. How much and for how long:
20. Do you practice managed grazing? Yes
21. Do you apply compost or compost tea? No
22. Do you apply other soil amendments? No
23. Do you use supplemental feed?
For poultry (list type): non-gmo layer feed
non-gmo grower feed
For cows, sheep, and/or goats (list type): Goats: sweet mix
hay from a local source
For pigs (list type):
24. Do you supply raw milk? Yes
25. Do you keep your barn and milk room clean? Yes
26. Do you keep the cows clean/teats washed? Yes
27. Do you thoroughly wash your milking equipment after every milking? Yes
28. Are cows with mastitis or other health problems excluded from milking? Yes
29. Are cows tested for disease? Yes
Which tests, and how often: parasite testing; CL tested; CAE tested
30. Is the milk routinely tested for pathogens, coliform count? No
Which tests, and how often: Daily check for mastitis
31. Is the farm water routinely tested? No
32. Are milk and milk products kept well chilled? Yes
33. Other/Explain (list any other routine practices, or explain any of your answers above? The information above pertains to my dairy goats my goats are hand milked. I offer herd shares.
34. Do you sell milk? Yes
35. Meat butchered at a USDA-certified or state-certified abattoir? Yes
36. Meat butchered on the farm? No
37. Describe or explain any butchering practices: Our chickens are processed at a nearby local poultry processing facility. Customers pick up at our farm on the same day.
38. Please check off the products you sell and list current prices
Raw whole milk: Goat herd shares: $28/half share–1/2 gal. per week; $50/full share–1 gal. per week. Herd share purchases: $28/half share; $50/full share.
Raw ice cream:
Raw sour cream:
Raw cottage cheese:
Cheese (list types):
Other dairy (list):
Chicken: pastured, non-gmo meat birds $15.50/whole bird; $16.50/cut-up bird (8 pieces. A 50% deposit is required when ordering. The remainder is due at pick up.
Eggs (list type, chicken, duck, etc) : Chicken–free range, non-gmo $3.50/doz.
Produce (list typical offerings):
Prepared foods (list typical offerings):
39. Do you only sell animals that are raised on your farm at the address listed?
40. Are the animals born on your farm at the address listed? Yes
I breed the goats; the chicks are purchased at a local hatchery.
41. Do you ever purchase animals from auctions or from your processor or do you ever buy parts from your processor (whole pork bellies…)? No
42. Do you personally attend to your animals at least once a day or do you hire help or farmers to do that for you? Personally Attend
43. Do you purchase pre-mixed feed from an elevator or do you grind your own? Purchase
44. Where can customers find you? (check all that apply):