Local Real Milk Sources
Would you like to be listed on this resource page?
Listed below are farms/food producers who have filled out our information form.
*PLEASE NOTE that showing up in this list only means that they have filled out the form so you can find out more about how they operate. It does not mean that Nourishing Ways of West Michigan or the Weston A. Price Foundation recommends them. We are unable to visit every farm or monitor their farming practices, so we encourage you to use what you read here to get to know your farmers better, and be sure to visit them and ask questions, too!
ALSO: A question not on the form that we’d like to include is, where can customers find you? At the farm only? Any farmer’s markets? Any drops in certain areas of the city? Be specific and we’ll add it below. (Or email any changes or additions to info@NourishingWays.org.)
From the WAPF:
The Weston A. Price Foundation does not endorse, certify, or inspect food producers or their facilities, or verify the information they provide. Producers are listed for the convenience of consumers, who should exercise their own judgment as to whether to purchase or consume products from listed producers.
The Weston A. Price Foundation provides lists of producers and guidelines for the purpose of supporting consumer rights to ensure the continued supply of real food products for those who choose them.
- The Angelus Farms – Alto (Find them on the farm by appointment due to unpredictable schedules.)
- Blossom Ridge Farm and Dairy – Kent City (Find them on the farm for pick-up.)
- Cairnmoor Farm – Greenville (Find them on the farm for pick-up.)
- Country Winds Farm – Zeeland (Find them on the farm, but note that the milk is only sold via the goat share program. The cheese anyone can buy and they have a refrigerator in the garage with a self-serve system. Also find them at the Holland Farmers Market, Rockford Farmers Market, Kalamazoo Farmers Market, Pentwater Farmers Market, and in South Haven now on Saturdays. Their cheese is sold at Harvest Health Foods and Nourish Organic Market.)
- Cunningham Farm – Grant
- Green Pastures Farm – Coopersville
- Regan Family Farm – Byron Center
- Two Sparrows Farm – Eaton Rapids (Our farm is now located in Eaton Rapids but we maintain delivery locations in Grand Rapids, Lowell, Greenville & Rockford. Farm tours are monthly – see website for details.)
- Woodbridge Dairy Farm – Byron Center
Looking for more raw milk sources?