Electromagnetic Fields Resources and Information
Research & Evidence of adverse health effects from EMFs, especially radio frequencies (RF) from cell towers, Wi-Fi, smart utility meters, baby monitors, cell & cordless phones.
The American Academy of Environmental Medicine
International organization of physicians who specialize in Environmental Medicine – See Position Statements re EMFs, Health, Children & Schools.
EMF Safety Network
Information and activist support to help reduce EMFs within communities.
Provides search capabilities to locate cell towers and antennas in your area.
Healthy Building Science
Green building design, inspections, environmental testing and consulting.
EMF Help Center
Provide products and expert videos to help you mitigate EMF pollution on your own.
Less EMF Safety Store
Protection products: industrial shielding materials, ready to wear clothing, meters, books, videos, etc.
Information, consultations, personal protection products.
An Electronic Silent Spring by Katie Singer.
Dirty Electricity: Electrification and the Diseases of Civilization by Samuel Milham.
Overpowered: What Science Tells Us About the Dangers of Cell Phones and Other WiFi-Age Devices by Martin Blank.
EMF QUIZ ⚡️ What’s Your Exposure?
How much time per day do you spend:
- In your car? _________ Is it a hybrid? __________
- Working in close range to computers or other electrical devices? _________
- Hold wireless technology? __________
- In a work place with wireless capabilities, or near a server room? ______
- On your cell phone, cordless phone or wireless headset? ________________
How often do you:
- Hold your cell phone with bare hands? Touch your cell phone against your head? Carry your phone on your body when on? ________________________
- Do you keep a cell phone next to your bed at night when it is on?__________
- Do you have a digital clock next to your bed? ________
- Do you charge your wireless technology at night in your bedroom? ________________
- Do you have a TV, cable box or other entertainment devices in your room at night? ________
- Do you leave these devices on while you sleep? ___________
- Are there red or green lights still on in your room all night? _________
- Do you have a Smart Meter? __________ Where is it located? ______________
- Do you live near a utility sub-station, cell tower or high-voltage power lines? _________
- Do you live in an older home? Is the wiring up to code? ______________________
If you answered yes to most of these questions you may be developing or already have developed frequency-induced stress reactions to EMFs that are associated with chronic health problems. Toxic EMF is a build up of positively charged particles, which create an acid environment. This encourages the body’s manufacture of free radicals and can result in disease.
Common Symptoms of Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS):
- Chronic Allergies
- Chronic Inflammation
- Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks
- Digestive Issues
- Fatigue & Body Aches
- Hormonal Problems
- Shortness of Breath
- Short Term Memory Loss & Other Cognitive Issues
- Skin Rash, Eczema
Information provided by Maggi Garloff of EMF Solutions