The email list’s goal is to exchange information and ideas on topics related to nutrient-dense foods and healing (including education, research and activism). The email list works using email – there’s no need to go to a website or through a social media site.
This list is private and non-commercial. Membership requires approval by the list administrator. Postings on the list should be civil and polite – especially when expressing differing opinions.
How To Join
To request to join the list, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and reason you’d like to join the email list. Upon approval, you’ll receive a Welcome email with details on: how to post to the list, how to view archives, unsubscribe, a detailed FAQs document, and how to get technical support.
To avoid having your Welcome email and other chapter emails winding up in your junk/spam folder, consider adding email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
How To Post
Once you’ve been approved to the email list, you can post to the list by emailing: email@example.com.
- Our group is a forum created to focus on timeless principles for optimal health in mind, body, spirit, and emotions. It is for those of us committed to the traditional dietary recommendations made by the Weston A. Price Foundation. If your post is not related to these topics, please consider carefully whether it is valuable to this community. If so, please label it as “OT” in the subject line so that those seeking information solely related to traditional foods/health can avoid it.
- Always consider the entire group when posting. If what you intend to post will not make a positive contribution to the discussion and be of interest to several readers, do not post it. Personal messages should be sent to individuals directly. We ask that members avoid “shoulds” in favor of their recommendations or personal experience. We are not here to tell each other what we should and should not do. We also ask that members focus on ideas rather than individuals, principles rather than personalities.
- While the WAPF is an organization that supports activism, out of respect for our community, please post no messages, pro or con, regarding political or religious beliefs.
- Please refrain from lashing back at a poorly behaving member, or participating in a “flame war”; instead, notify the Moderator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising Policy – Our goal is to help our members build community. As part of this aim we feel that members who have talents, services, and products to offer our community should be able to use this list to let us all know about them (classes and traditional foods products would fall into this category). Please feel free to do so and use your good judgment and consideration when posting these ads. Excessive advertising can be intrusive and disruptive to community building.
- No chain letters, internet “warnings,” or petitions, please.
Members who fail to observe these guidelines may be subject to moderation. Thank you for your cooperation.